Jameson – Irish Whiskey – 750ml
Master Distiller / Blender:
Types of Spirits Made:
Irish Whiskey Whiskey
Jameson Irish Whiskey Essential Facts
- Jameson is the best-selling Irish Whiskey in the world.
- The Local Pub in Minneapolis pours more Jameson than any other bar in the world.
- The Latin motto on the bottle’s label, “sine metu,” means “without fear.”
- Jameson’s main ingredients are unmalted and malted barley, maize, and Irish water from the Dungourney River local to the distillery.
- Jameson is aged in sherry, bourbon, and port barrels.
- The whiskey is distilled three times.